[TxMt] Solution Approach for Hypersearch in TM (Find All in Document)

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:34:50 UTC 2006

On 17/10/06, Nick Sieger <nicksieger at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/17/06, Ed Singleton <singletoned at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Personally I'd love to see a 'Find as you type' like the find in page
> > in Firefox, but this is the next best thing as I can search for a
> > short string and pick out my result.
>
> Does Ctrl-S do what you want?

You wouldn't believe the look on my face when I just tried that!

It works beautifully.  Ctrl-S takes me forward through further
matches, Ctrl-Shift-S takes me back.

I'd even say it works better than Firefox's.

Thanks very, very much

Ed

PS Where do I find all the other features that I don't know about?
(except, I guess, for the upcoming book which I will buy as soon as
possible now).  I've previously looked through every menu and every
useful looking bundle to try and familiarise myself and never saw
this.