[TxMt] Re: crtl-esc not activating - my solution

ira cary blanco blanco at samsontech.com
Tue Oct 17 01:10:51 UTC 2006

You might need to logout/restart/fast-user-switch after ARD sharing
turning it off before you regain control of crtl-esc

NOTE, I've also found out that the ARD administrator application ALSO
grabs/blocks this keystroke. So if you're ARD sharing is off, but
you're running the ARD administrator application, crtl-esc will not
work in TextMate.

I'm not an Apple Developer, nor am I sure this is a bug with ARD (it
may be intentional), so I'm not comfortable submitting a bug report.
If you would like to submit it if you have the same results, be my
guest.

  - Ira

On Oct 16, 2006, at 5:48 AM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com