[TxMt] how to disable spell checking

Francois francois_75015 at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 16 20:25:28 UTC 2006

OK thanks a lot

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Michael Reece <mreece at vinq.com>
À : TextMate users <textmate at lists.macromates.com>
Envoyé le : Lundi, 16 Octobre 2006, 21h21mn 14s
Objet : Re: [TxMt] how to disable spell checking

Edit -> Spelling -> Check Spelling -> Never

On Oct 16, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Francois wrote:

Hello all,

I am just installing TextMate on my new iMac and I face la little problem : by default, spell checking is activated. My question : how can I disable spell checking ?

Thanks

Demandez à ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)

 ---
michael reece :: software engineer :: mreece at vinq.com

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com