[TxMt] Find in document: list all lines for a pattern and jump to one by clicking?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 16 09:47:04 UTC 2006

On 16. Oct 2006, at 10:01, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:

> My question is now:
> Is there an elegant way to click on one line, get the leading line
> number, and go to that line in my main document?

Yes, instead of outputting in a document, use HTML as output. In HTML
you can “link” to lines in your documents using the txmt: URL scheme
[1].

You probably want to turn this into a command [2] instead of using
the Filter Through Command….

And example of a command which does something very similar to what
you need is the Show TODO List in the TODO bundle.

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
using_textmate_from_terminal#url_scheme_html
[2] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/commands