[TxMt] Strange inconsistent behavior

Michael Gregoire mgee at gwi.net
Fri Oct 13 13:31:50 UTC 2006

Well I applied the following to a command:

#!/bin/sh
date

and set it to:

Input: None
Output: Replace Selected Text

with a tab trigger of 'date'.

No problem. I also tried it with output set to "Insert as Text" and
it worked.

So there doesn't seem to be any issue with tab-triggered commands...
it seems to be certain scripts...
but I can't tell what the common thread is between those scripts that
separates them from the rest that do work.

I do know that no key-command triggered commands are a problem.