[TxMt] Web preview disappears?

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Fri Oct 13 01:09:36 UTC 2006

I know it's probably something obvious I'm not doing, but I'd really
like to be able to preview an HTML document in a project while
editing a linked CSS file.  Every time I open a preview on the HTML
document and switch to the CSS file in my project, the web preview
closes.  Is this normal?

I've been doing fine with using the "Refresh open browsers" command
and split off commands to shift-refresh firefox and exclusively
refresh Xylescope, but having the instant feedback in the web preview
would be great, especially when combined with the current ability to
pipe through your PHP installation.

Thanks,
Brett