[TxMt] Command woes [solved?]

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Thu Oct 12 02:12:45 UTC 2006

I was distressed by the fact that my Ruby appeared broken when the
Open Projects commands were distributed and they wouldn't work for
me.  I tried a plethora of solutions, including removing my svn
installations and reverting Ruby installations.  Ultimately, the
solution ended up being copying the text out of the bundle editor,
pasting it into a text window, and copying it back into the command
window.  Then it worked.  No changes to the code... weird, right?  Is
there an explanation for this?  Did all of my other fiddling around
do something?

I toggle off and back on a command every time I make an edit, so it's
not a question of whether I was activating any changes or not.

I just thought I'd throw it out there and see if it had an
explanation, or perhaps solved anyone else's problems (none of which
I've heard about ;-)).

Thanks,
Brett