[TxMt] Pristine Copy Double click behavior

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Wed Oct 11 19:13:37 UTC 2006

Hi again,

I am trying to figure out, how I can update a Language Grammar of a
Pristine Copy, by double clicking a Previous pristine Copy, that is
derived from the same UUID, by Dragging it out from the Bundle Editor.

I tried both double clicking The Language Grammar in the Syntaxes Folder,
or the Bundle altogether from a Finder Window.

What is the expected Behavior in those cases? The CoCoa Dialog tells me
to confirm the Update of the previous Bundle, with the message that
customizations will be retained, however, a Grammar for instance
reflows, but the changes do not seem to be applied.

I can't remember, if that was the case for previous TM revisions, but I
was just wondering what was the Expected behavior in those cases.

(cutting Edge r1269)

regards, marios