[TxMt] Re: Command-R ctr-shft-A suddenly very slow

Jamie Orchard-Hays jamieorc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 23:03:54 UTC 2006

I wrote too soon. This is a vexing problem. The commands seem to run
fine a few times, then the same problem reoccurred. I moved up to 1269
and no change. Reverted back to 1215 and still a problem. Ruby is at
1.8.4_2 and readline  @5.0.005_0+darwin_8.

Any help welcome. This problem is making me crazy.

Jamie