[TxMt] Command-R ctr-shft-A suddenly very slow

Jamie Orchard-Hays jamieorc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:26:19 UTC 2006

I use TextMate all day for Ruby on Rails apps. Today, my command-R and
command-shift-R commands have suddenly started taking a very long time
to execute and return. Using them for unit tests and the tests
indicate they've run in under a second. It's taking minutes for the
window to finish.

When I run this on the comman line the tests run instantly.

I've noticed the same problem with Ctrl-Shft-A as well.

(I updgraded to ruby 1.8.5 via MacPorts today.)

Thanks,

Jamie