[TxMt] Problem with blogging bundle

Jens Wetzl tm at jenswetzl.com
Tue Oct 10 12:55:10 UTC 2006

I figured out why it is timing out: there were simply a few too many
ping services in the blog and it took too long to process them all.

However, the markdown problem persists! Is there something I need to
install on the server so markdown is translated? I thought TextMate
was supposed to translate it to HTML before sending it to the blog...