[TxMt] more language grammar woe

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Mon Oct 9 15:13:41 UTC 2006

> when i click on (abstract), and
> hit the short-cut ctrl-shift-p it says that the scope is
> tex.log.latex.

I think that your Grammar is ok, and should work correctly when tested
from within a project
(Not just a scratch file)

The experience, that I have, while working with new Language Grammars,
is that one tends to forget
what actually is playing in the Bundle Editor.
So you want to make sure also, that no other Bundle is overriding your
stuff, (As well as your own ones),

You could go through the Bundle Editors filter list and disable various
stuff that you suspect.
and press the test button after each language change.

You can also try a reload Bundle Items from the menu.

regards, marios