[TxMt] Re: Feature request: .NFO file (ASCII-art)

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Mon Oct 9 14:04:10 UTC 2006

Check out
http://ansilove.sourceforge.net/

I used that to make an ANSi art bundle.
It's not much of anything, just colors the ansi codes and lets you
replace the escape character with /e and back again.
And it lets you preview the file with ansilove which converts it into
a png and shows it in the output window.

Just replace the path to ansilove with your own.
Enjoy.

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg