[TxMt] language grammars

sam aaron sam.maillists at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 8 20:53:47 UTC 2006

> The YAML grammar use begin/end rules and inside those, your rules are
> not active.

That's interesting, so there's no possibility of overriding the YAML
rules if I include them with one of my patterns?

Interestingly, even if I don't include the YAML rules, I still have
the issues I explained previously:

> This is a list of rules I'd like to get working, but they don't seem
> to play nicely together. For example, if the meta pattern matches a
> line, then the keyword and markup patterns fail to match anything
> inside the meta pattern.

I tried reading the TextMate manual for help on this, but didn't find
anything on mixing patterns, and pattern precedence. Is there any
information resource that someone could point me towards with relation
to these issues?

Thanks,
Sam Aaron