[TxMt] Re: Feature request: .NFO file (ASCII-art)

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 8 05:11:49 UTC 2006

Johan Klintberg wrote:
> Hi Textmate group!
>
> I don't have too much insight in how Textmate's plug-ins nor bundles
> work… but after I fiddled around with some of the preferences and files,
> I soon came to a conclusion that It's hard to change the font-
> preference depending on what file-type it is.
>
> I would like to use a custom font JUST when viewing a .nfo file.

I bet you could make a command which would change these code points into
the relevant unicode code points, so that your artwork would show up
correctly.  The nice thing about unicode is it can handle all of these
glyphs.  I bet you could even use some existing command line tool like
iconv to do it.

-Jacob