[TxMt] Fwd: [ADV] New version of the TextMate book is available

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Sat Oct 7 21:58:34 UTC 2006

I recognize that name.  I've just spent the better part of my day
fixing errata in the book by a "marios."  ;)

Thanks for all of your help!

On Oct 7, 2006, at 4:33 PM, marios wrote:

> In case this has not already been thought of, in the introduction
> chapter there
> could be something like a 2 page graphic with highlighted boxes and
> arrows
> leading to some kind of example graphics explaining the different
> parts
> of the GUI.

The current Introduction was a placeholder quickly written when we
decided to beta the book.  I will be redoing it, tomorrow in fact.

I definitely intend to introduce the GUI basics as you suggest above.

Thanks for the idea though.

James Edward Gray II