[TxMt] LaTeX table commands

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat Oct 7 21:02:00 UTC 2006

On Oct 7, 2006, at 4:57 PM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> What is that short cut for moving from cell to cell? Ctrl-Tab? What
> is the other one?
>
> Ctrl-Tab moves the focus to the drawer on my Textmate…?!

Yeah it is supposed to be ctrl-Tab, clearly an unfortunate choice of
my part since it has another meaning. I never navigate around the
drawer, so didn't realize it was even doing that. If you are inside
an array/tabular environment though, ctrl-tab should move you from
cell to cell (and ctrl-shift-tab backwards), i.e. it should override
the drawer switching.

Any thoughts for a different shortcut?

> confused,
>
> Daniel