[TxMt] Feature request: .NFO file (ASCII-art)

Johan Klintberg johan at snel.se
Sat Oct 7 15:30:51 UTC 2006

Hi Textmate group!

I don't have too much insight in how Textmate's plug-ins nor bundles
work… but after I fiddled around with some of the preferences and
files, I soon came to a conclusion that It's hard to change the font-
preference depending on what file-type it is.

I would like to use a custom font JUST when viewing a .nfo file.

Some background info about .nfo files can be found here:
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=83499

The .nfo file contains "ascii-art", which originates from the demo-
scene a la 1980's… and is now used in a lot of filereleases on internet.

Keep up the magnificant work !
/Johan