[TxMt] opening Projects from command line

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sat Oct 7 11:31:58 UTC 2006

Anybody know why both of these commands are giving me this:

ruby: No such file or directory --
require (LoadError)

???

The shebang is exactly the same as my other *working* commands.  If I mess
around with it until I get it to accept the interpreter, it just starts
giving me syntax errors that I'm pretty sure aren't there.  Any ideas?

I'm interested in these commands, they seem like a really bright idea!  I
just have to figure out what's wrong on my end.

Thanks,
Brett