[TxMt] Auto saving and auto loading of projects?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Oct 4 15:58:56 UTC 2006

Is there a way to have an auto saving and auto loading of projects?

I work on two computers, and I often have TextMate running on both.
When I synchronize files (using http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/
unison/index.html), TextMate picks up the changes automatically and
visually tells me a file is not saved. However there is no visual
clue that a project is not saved, and changes done to the tmproje
file are not picked up automatically.

I guess I could close all my projects before synchronizing, but I
find it really convenient to have TextMate running all the time.

(By the way, projects are a great feature and they make my working
with many TeX files much easier and more efficient.)

Thanks,

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO