[TxMt] A revision of the Fetch Categories Command

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sun Oct 1 13:31:17 UTC 2006

Here's a fix.  Sorry about that, I'm still fumbling with the XMLRPC
interface.  I set up a second blog for testing and got 3 dialogs, just like
you.  I think I had it going through the endpoint procedure for the blog_id,
username and password, each.  It should pull all the information just once
now.  It also now correctly recognizes a cancel command from the
multi-select menu.

Does anyone know why you sometimes get a beachball cursor when the menu
comes up and sometimes you don't?  By that I mean that the beachball doesn't
go away, you can actually click your choices with it.  I'd like to prevent
that if I can.

Thanks,
Brett

On 10/1/06 4:16 AM, "a!e muñoz" <bomberstudios at gmail.com> wrote:

> For some strange reason, the dialog to choose the blog appears three
times (I
> have 3 blogs in my setup file)

Would fix it myself, but I'm still in Ruby
> infancy :D

BTW, thanks for a killer
> bundle...

> ---