[TxMt] Re: escaping characters (in the document)

Brian Landau brianjlandau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:11:52 UTC 2006

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but over at
subtleGradient they have a TextGlyphs bundle. You can check it out
using subversion or you can use the copy I'm attaching. The address
for the subtleGradient SVN repository is:
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/

Hope that helps!

-Brian
Brian Landau
UNC - Chapel Hill
School of Library and Information Science (SILS)
http://macevangelism.blogspot.com/
http://www.claimid.com/brianjlandau
AIM: Zippi Bat