[TxMt] New Zealand (Vacation)

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Wed Nov 29 06:04:33 UTC 2006

An excellent plan.  Particularly if one happened to prefer Summer to
Winter!  In the Northern Hemisphere, it's late Autumn... about a
month to the first day of Winter and shortest day of the year.

In the Southern Hemisphere, however, it is late SPRING, coming on to
SUMMER.

Allan's schedule will allow him to skip most of the Winter in the
Northern Hemisphere!  Personally, something I'm very envious of!  :)

eo