[TxMt] "Edit in TextMate" in Webkit Nightly Builds

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Nov 28 13:41:44 UTC 2006

My understanding is the controls in nightly webkit are now rendered
differently (so that way they can be customized the same way they can
in other browsers). Actually... I thought they used native controls
if they weren't being customized, but once the customization left the
supported properties in the native controls, it switched over to
rendered controls. That may not be the case with text fields, though,
to preserve constant behaviour.

In any case, I'll look at this soon. If you don't hear back from me,
go bug me on the IRC channel (irc://chat.freenode.net/##textmate)

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org