[TxMt] Re: Fix for Wordpress/Blogging bundle (Date Created) (Martin Winter)

Martin Winter mw.01 at web.de
Sat Nov 25 15:16:41 UTC 2006

Hello Michael,

Although I cannot guarantee for anything, I would not have posted the
fix had I not been certain that it works. I have been successfully
using it for my personal blog.

Do you have any problems installing or using it? If so, please
elaborate. I will be very happy to help. If anyone is interested, I
am also happy to explain what my rationale behind the fix was.

Martin