[TxMt] Re: My stab at a reftex-ish style citation command

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 19:05:01 UTC 2006

Simply outstanding! This is the best citation chooser
ever (better than RefTeX, don't be modest).

That's it. With TextMate we shall have
in a few months the perfect TeX machine (we still miss
a flexible pdf viewer, although PDFView.app seems on the
right track).

I get an error:

Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/
LatexCitekeys.rb:157: command not
found: kpsewhich -show-path=tex
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/
LatexCitekeys.rb:157: command not
found: kpsewhich -show-path=bib

That's funny since my tex installation is quite complete
and standard. Any ideas before I start to look deeper?
Piero