[TxMt] New template files not appearing in the file-browser

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 22 17:04:12 UTC 2006

On 21. Nov 2006, at 22:31, Milen Dzhumerov wrote:

> I've tried creating my own template which consists of two files (a
> header & an implementation). It all works fine but when I execute
> the template one the implementation file opens up & shows up in the
> browser although the header physically exists in the folder -> so I
> have to reopen the project to make it show up. I've duplicated my
> template from the Singleton Obj-C template and I can't figure it
> out why it is misbehaving. Any hints are greatly appreciated.

This is undocumented, but if you try to cat the Objective-C.tmbundle/
Templates/Singleton/info.plist file, you will see there is a ‘files’
key with the value being a small shell command/script which outputs
the names of the files generated (each file on its own line).

Your template would need to do the same, if it generates more than
one file (and want to let TM know about it).