[TxMt] Errors in subversion bundle

Jeremy Wilkins jeremy at ibexinternet.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 15:15:34 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I'm getting the following error when I use the subversion bundle.
I've not used it for a while but it used to be working fine. Any clues?

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/
Support/format_status.rb:22:in `require': no such file to load -- /
Users/jebw/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/bin/
Builder.rb (LoadError) from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_status.rb:22

Thanks
---
Jeremy Wilkins
Ibex Internet Ltd