[TxMt] HTML bundle single tag behavior

Ron Booker ronkbooker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 14:02:13 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my HTML bundles behavior concerning single
tags and HTML completion. When I use the snippet for inserting a tag,
it inserts the tags properly, but does not automatically include the
trailing slash for single tags like <br> and <meta>. It also doesn't
work when I specify the doctype as XHTML. Has anyone else had this
trouble or has it been previously addressed? I was wondering if, since
the snippet in the bundle is written in Ruby, if the problem could be
with the version of Ruby I have installed on my system.

Thanks

-Ron