[TxMt] Can someone bring back HTML (PHP) bundle?

Brian Landau brianjlandau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:46:40 UTC 2006

Yeah I got it working now too. I had a HTML bundle in my ~/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles
It has some personal snippets I added on and some changes (tmDelta) to the
template files. But it also included a Syntax folder with a HTML syntax
file. But I don't remember changing the HTML syntax ever? Don't know how it
go there. Anyway I deleted the Syntax folder with the underlying HTML syntax
file, and that solved it.

Thanks,
Brian

On 11/21/06, Ryan Masuga <ryan at masugadesign.com> wrote:

> Allan -
>
> Thank you so much, that worked. I copied all my bundles out, and
> reverted to default bundles. Then I added the bundles back in that I
> really needed (all my snippets, etc.) and restarted TextMate. Now my
> PHP and HTML is colored correctly at the same time (in HTML mode),
> and the scope selector seems to be working correctly again. Excellent!
>
> ryan
>
> On Nov 21, 2006, at 2:38 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
> > On 21. Nov 2006, at 19:45, Ryan Masuga wrote:
> >
> >> I am using HTML for my PHP pages. I never selected PHP before -
> >> never had to. The problem is that after I upgraded, all the PHP in
> >> my HTML is red - there is no syntax coloring of the PHP at all -
> >> but I had this working before.
> >
> > There is no syntax coloring, but ti is read?
> >
> > Try http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles
> >
> > And be sure to then use HTML for your files.

Brian Landau
UNC - Chapel Hill
School of Library and Information Science (SILS)
http://macevangelism.blogspot.com/
http://www.claimid.com/brianjlandau
AIM: Zippi Bat