[TxMt] Latex latex_config.plist

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Nov 21 17:09:08 UTC 2006

>> To be more specific here what I meant.
>>
>> Rewrite 'Edit Config File' in such a way:
>>

> There is no need for such rewrite. The file is originally in the old
> plist format, which is human readable. In fact, if you use the
> [...]

'Rewrite' was the wrong word. If I work with plist files and
'defaults' sometimes it happens that the plist file is converted to
binary format. That's why I wrote such a small bash script to open my
plist always in XML.
On the other hand I find it quite convenient to ask the Mac whether
the Property List Editor is installed and if yes use it.

Cheers,

Hans