[TxMt] Can someone bring back HTML (PHP) bundle?

Ryan Masuga ryan at masugadesign.com
Tue Nov 21 15:45:59 UTC 2006

Hi all -

I hadn't upgraded Textmate in quite a while and just recently did so
(I think I had 1.2, and I'm at 1.5 now - needed to do this to get the
GetBundle Bundle to work) and I noticed that the HTML (PHP) language
selection is gone - now either HTML or PHP is all red, rather than
both languages being colored correctly at the same time. I was
reading a little in the lists and see that PHP is more of a 'top
level' language now, but for those of us who have pages filled with
HTML and PHP I'd love to see these files colored that way they were
before.

For comparison, I have a HTML (ASP) bundle that seems to work like my
old HTML(PHP) bundle. I tried recreating my old bundle using the ASP
one as a guide, but no luck. Can this be remedied? Thanks.

ryan