[TxMt] making a new bundle from old

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Nov 21 09:21:33 UTC 2006

On Nov 21, 2006, at 12:36 AM, William Scott wrote:

> My one remaining problem is that the default textmate Shell Script
> bundle
> "takes over" my files with #!/bin/zsh  .  I removed the firstLineMatch
> zsh entry from the Shell Script language bundle, but TextMate still
> behaves as if it were there.  If I delete the Shell Script bundle
> entirely, leaving only my new zsh bundle, it does the right thing. Is
> there a less drastic solution, and also if I were to submit this,
> is there a way to "over-ride" the Shell Script bundle default short
> of editing it?

This is simply because the Bash grammar's match is overly broad since
no other shell grammars have existed. It would be changed if there
was a dedicated zsh grammar like yours. ;)

Should probably now get some input from Allan and see if he'd rather
have one or more than one shell bundle. How many items are currently
in it? (And do you have it up anywhere it can be downloaded?)