[TxMt] Re: GTD request

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:32:33 UTC 2006

Jacob Rus <jrus at ...> writes:

> Piero D'Ancona wrote:
> > Comment lines are "second class text". In almost all
> >
> > But my way of using GTD is the opposite: each file
> > contains a lot of essential info which I use when writing
> > projects and actions
>
> You could pretty easily add an extra item to your theme for coloring GTD
> comments differently than other comments...

Of course; and I can also tweak the ruby script in my local
copy to do what I need. But it is much much better if the
bundle behaves as I expect right out of the box. I already had
to reinstall TextMate three times, and the bundles a couple
more times. Tweaking again everything from scratch I can
do, but it is a huge waste of time to remember how...

Listen, I asked Haris to change this because I really think that
this is an improvement, Any file whatsoever can contain
projects and actions; don't you see the potential?

Piero