[TxMt] GLTalt Dialog error

Lawrence Goodman lawrencegoodman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:33:24 UTC 2006

Well, I thought I had it all set up right. I came in this morning and when I
hit shift+2, I get this error:
tm_dialog: server version at v5, this tool at v4 (they need to match)
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/dialog.rb:19:in
`load': Cannot parse a NULL or zero-length data (PropertyListError)
from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/dialog.rb:19:in
`menu'
from /tmp/temp_textmate.V1zbOv:5

My dialog plugin and gtdalt bundle are all up to date. The dialog bundle
lives in Application Support--->Textmate-->PlugIns.

Anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

--
Lawrence Goodman
lawrencegoodman at gmail.com