[TxMt] GTD Success

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat Nov 18 16:18:46 UTC 2006

On Nov 18, 2006, at 9:37 AM, Lawrence Goodman wrote:

> 1) When I've checked off a to do item in ical and then sync, it
> succeeds in syncing back with the textmate file, but I also get
> this error:
> /Users/lawrencegoodman/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
> GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/gtdalt_ical_synchronization.scpt:
> execution error: iCal got an error:
> NSReceiverEvaluationScriptError: 4 (1)

> It doesn't seem to affect functionality, but I thought you might
> want to know about it.

Interesting. I'm actually "soon" going to replace this
synchronization script with a more ruby- based solution, and
hopefully the error will go away then.

> 2) In the instructions, it says:
> shift-, ( <) reduces the date by one day.
> shift-. ( >) increases the date by one day.
> ctrl-, reduces the date by one week.
> ctrl-. increases the date by one week.
> ctrl-shift-, ( ctrl-<) reduces the date by one month.
> ctrl-shift-. ( ctrl->) increases the date by one month.
> These commands don't seem to be working. Have they been eliminated?

Yes, they have been eliminated for simplicity. The single "set date"
window has most of their functionality.
For instance, if you add the text "-2*7" in the days text field, it
will move things two weeks back.

> Thanks again for all the help.

Haris