[TxMt] GTDAlt Questions

Lawrence Goodman lawrencegoodman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:56:26 UTC 2006

I am having a number of GTDAlt bundle problems, but I'll start with just one
of them.
When I run the Action--->Archive completed script, I get this error:
/Users/BAMWriter/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/lib/GTD.rb:41:in `parse':
Parse error on line: /Volumes/USBGOODMAN/GTD/gtd.txt (RuntimeError)
. This is not a line I recognize. from /Users/BAMWriter/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/lib/GTD.rb:223:in
`initialize'
from /tmp/temp_textmate.uTEk7h:5:in `new'
from /tmp/temp_textmate.uTEk7h:5

I am not a programmer so I can't understand what exactly it can't parse.

The text of the file is:
project lawrence
@call go to store due:[2006-11-17]
#completed:[2006-11-17] @home eat pie [1] due:[2006-11-17]