[TxMt] LaTeX / Bibliography Completion and Label From Document problem

Özgür Gökmen og at pyromedia.org
Fri Nov 17 14:02:29 UTC 2006

Dan, I believe you haven't read the whole mail. The Full Installation
of TeXLive, or a default installation of MacTeX in that matter, come
with binaries for both architectures. Although the Basic Installation
of TeXLive is enough, you need the Full Installation if you want
access to the documentation.  Besides, even with a Basic Installation
of TeXLive, which does not come with intel binaries, the script looks
for the intel version of kpsewhich, and declares that it cannot find
the binary file. So the issue is not related to the TeX installation,
but to the dynamics of those particular scripts.
Özgür

Özgür Gökmen | og at pyromedia.org