[TxMt] Set soft wrap, justify paragraph, and reformat the last line of paragraph

Ulai Beekam ulaibeekam at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 18:49:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have some text. I know I can use TextMate to do first Soft Wrap (and I set
the colums to 80). Then, I select the whole text and do Reformat Paragraph
and Justify.

But after this, I don't want the justification to occur at the last line of
a paragraph. Therefore, I manually select the last line of every paragraph
and do Reformat Paragraph on those. Is there a way to automate this last
process, that is do Reformat Paragraph on all last lines of all paragraphs?

Also: How would I be able to do this without TextMate, i.e. in the command
line? I'm interested in that because I would like to create a PHP script
that does exactly this.

Cheers,
Ulai