[TxMt] Open TextMate thru smate via mate) was (Open TextMate Here)

Yvon Thoraval yt.mac at free.fr
Thu Nov 16 17:54:36 UTC 2006

Le 16 nov. 06 à 13:38, Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs a écrit :

> sudo: /Users/yvon/bin/smate: command not found
> So something still causes the script to look for the smate command
> in /Users/yvon/bin/ whereas on my system my ~ (home) obviously has
> a different path. I looked at the main.scpt in Smate.app/Contents/
> Resources, but couldn't find any left references to /Users/yvon/

yes sure thatt's a bigg mistake i thought i was aware of that ))

because i even wrote a function to retrieve smate :

(*
		Find full path of smate
  *)
on whichBin(bin)
	return (quoted form of (do shell script "which " & (quoted form of
bin)))
end whichBin

yes you're right no reference at all to my $HOME, then that's not a
simple mistake of me.

on my box i've another "dummy" account for such test i'll look for
that tomorrow moring and let you know...

best,

Yvon