[TxMt] Printing bundle shortcuts

Nigel Green nigel at greenlemur.com
Wed Nov 15 12:14:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

Possibly an "I've missed the obvious solution" scenario, but is there
an easy way to print a list of the shortcuts/snippets available for a
particular bundle? Clicking on the cog at the bottom of the window
allows you to see them all, but it would be useful when learning a
new bundle not to have to take ones fingers off the keys.

I watched Allan's screencast of working with Objective-C files
yesterday and it made me realise I am probably missing out on a lot
of untapped power!

Thanks,
Nigel