[TxMt] Output: 8?

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Mon Nov 13 09:02:39 UTC 2006

On Nov 12, 2006, at 3:26 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> That would be because you have a command with a previously
> deprecated, and now removed, output option. So it shows up as 8
> because it used to be the 8th option.

So how do I get rid of it[1]? It shows up in the Output drop-down of
every command I click on in the bundle editor. grepping all the
tmCommands under ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate with:

find . -name '*.tmCommand' -print0 | xargs -0 grep -A 1 '<key>output</
key>'

Isn't finding me anything obvious. I didn't see anything in
TextMate's preference plist either.

?

j.

[1] Not that there's anything wrong with 8. It's a fine number. Well,
not as cool as 7...