[TxMt] RE : autocompletion in LaTeX

baptiste auguie bapt_4510 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 12 18:27:47 UTC 2006

http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/afterthought/list-of-my-textmate-pages/

> Haris

Thanks, I had a closer look at these, and they
probably are efficient ways to provide autocompletion.
I sort of prefer a list that follows my typing than a
keyword though (I think it's a bad habit to type
"document" and then let TM wrap it in a \begin{}\end{}
environment. If you ever have to switch to another
editor for some reason, it's gonna be a pain.) Have
you had a chance to try Kile? I found its
autocompletion a dream.

I quite like the "ESC"  way, though this key is quite
far on my keyboard. Is there a way to change the
mapping for the "TAB" which i never use for instance?

thanks again,

baptiste