[TxMt] [ANN] Ruby Experimental + Updated Brilliance Black

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Sat Nov 11 13:36:23 UTC 2006

Howdy.

There is a new syntax grammar in the Experimental bundle.
It scopes a bunch of things that I think the main Ruby syntax should
be scoping.
Since so many people use Ruby, I don't want to make any major changes
to it without getting some serious feedback.

It could be that some of this stuff should be kept separate in a
wrapper grammar for ruby, i don't know.

If you are interested in Ruby and the Ruby parsing and coloring that
TextMate does, please check out this new language and give us all
your feedback.

Also, I updated the Brilliance Black theme (in the official textmate
svn repo) to support all this new stuff.
If you're checking out the new stuff, this theme will show it in all
it's glory.

Enjoy

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg