[TxMt] Find All in Document bug

Sat Nov 11 01:56:37 UTC 2006

Hi,
   I was trying out Hypersearch and I noticed that there was similar
functionality in TextMate already.  I then tried that and found a bug.

If you 'Find All in Document' - shift-control-f - and the document
hasn't been saved yet, then you get a weird error:

/tmp/temp_textmate.aZZ02d:4:in `url_esc': private method `gsub'
called for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /tmp/
temp_textmate.aZZ02d:25 from /tmp/temp_textmate.aZZ02d:22:in
`each_line' from /tmp/temp_textmate.aZZ02d:22

'Find All in Document' is part of the TextMate bundle, so I guess I
could fix this myself, but I don't use it enough.  I was just playing.

Have a nice day,

Will       :-}