[TxMt] diff vs opendiff

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Sat Nov 11 01:31:07 UTC 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Dave Winzler wrote:

> - side-by-side diff (love BBEdit!)

This reminds me. I was surprised to find that the Diff bundle does
not support using Xcode's opendiff. Is this just an oversight (either
in the bundle or by me), or does no one care for opendiff?

In general it seems like it would be useful to be able to generically
configure all the bundles to use opendiff where it makes sense to use
it as a replacement for /usr/bin/diff. This would be settable via
something like TM_USEOPENDIFF or some such. I know there's certainly
times when I'd prefer to have the Subversion bundle diff for me using
opendiff.

Thoughts?

j.