[TxMt] folding marker questions/suggestions

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Fri Nov 10 17:02:42 UTC 2006

Allan,

I'm looking at improving the folding support in the Python bundle.
One thing that would help would be if the stop marker regex could
reference a capture made in the start marker regex. That way I could
capture the indent that was in effect when the start marker matched.

The other thing that would help (I think) would be a way to
explicitly reset the nesting level.

Also, is there a way to view what the nesting level is? Something
like TM_FOLD_LEVEL seems like it might be useful.

Thoughts?

j.