Re: [TxMt] [Feat. Req.] New Xcode project…

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Nov 10 09:42:12 UTC 2006

On 8. Nov 2006, at 06:01, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I did a simple New Project in the Xcode bundle [1] using tm_dialog
> (get latest version of the plug-in to avoid crashes when using ↩
> to dismiss the dialog).
>
> It doesn’t fill in «PLACEHOLDERS» so that makes it not very
> useful [...]

I updated it to now also fill in placeholders and rename files
according to TemplateInfo.plist.

It seems there is at least one implicit rule about renaming the
folder with the TemplateInfo.plist file to the name of the project.
And I made target name, project name, and product name all expand to
the same.

Having this template expander now makes it possible to have the
bundle identifier correctly use your company name.