[TxMt] ^{ command not working on swedish keyboard

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 10 06:13:35 UTC 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 2:22 AM, Håkan Waara wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The New note keyboard shortcut "^ {" in the GDTAlt bundle, does not
> work on a swedish keyboard. I press ctrl-alt-shift-8 for this,
> where alt-shift-8 stands for {.
>
> The end result is just a '8' written out.

remap it to another command or switch off/remap  "Turn zoom on or
off" in the Keyboard shortcut-preferences of the system preferences.
Maybe you have to that with Reverse black and white as well (ctrl-
shift-cmd 8).
I'm using here a German keyboard and I remember some time back that
there was a similar problem in another bundle.

Niels