[TxMt] false changed warning

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Nov 9 16:38:10 UTC 2006

If I change one character in an open, previously saved TM document, switch
away from TM to the Finder, and then switch back to TM, I get this warning:

"The file for the document at ~/Desktop/yourfile.rb has been modified by
another application. There are also unsaved changes in TextMate. Do you want
to keep the TextMate version or revert to the version on disk?"

This warning is well-intentioned but (under these circumstances) false. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!